Draft Lists

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Gentlemen,

As of this moment, I do not have draft lists from 8 teams: CHI, NYI, NJD, TOR, PIT, WAS, ATL, DAL.

If you have already sent me your list, it's possible it got caught in my spam box. Please be sure you're sending your list from an address that my spam filter is likely to recognize, and that you include "HFNHL" somewhere in the subject heading.

As the draft order has not yet been updated for all trades, I suppose that a few of you lack any Day 2 picks. If this is the case, you can ignore this message. :) Otherwise, if I don't receive a list by 3 PM today, I will be forced to draft for your team using the CSB list, and some sort of penalty will likely be assessed.

Matt Gledhill
HFNHL Commissioner

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I know Ryan from Atlanta is getting married this week and has been away...

The last instructions he left for me at the first part of the draft was to go with the highest remaining skater from the CHL, so I'd just go by that.

So that leaves...
TOR, PIT, WAS

HFNHL Red Wings

FYI - I don't think this was announced but for new GM's please note as of midnight last night you can't trade anymore 2007 draft picks. the draft is considered complete it is just a formality of compiling results.

Dryden - Do you have new work related contact info for Andrew and can you try and contact him? His cell phone v/m is overloaded so I couldn't leave him a message and I don't have his work e-mail.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
FYI - I don't think this was announced but for new GM's please note as of midnight last night you can't trade anymore 2007 draft picks. the draft is considered complete it is just a formality of compiling results.

Thanks, Drew. I was planning on mentioning that, but it had slipped my mind.

HFNHL Red Wings

It will be Vitali Karamnov.

Now who will you be picking at 92 so I know who I'm getting at 93 ;)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
With the 92nd pick of the 2007 HFNHL Entry Draft the Calgary Flames draft, from Cedar Rapids of the USHL, goaltender Kent Patterson.

let the cursing begin.

p.s. good pick Drew!

HFNHL Red Wings

With the 92nd pick of the 2007 HFNHL Entry Draft the Calgary Flames draft, from Cedar Rapids of the USHL, goaltender Kent Patterson.

let the cursing begin.

p.s. good pick Drew!

Good pick. On a pure BPA perspective Patterson was much higher on my list than any other player but I wasn't looking for a goalie with this pick. I beleive he is the best goalie in this year's draft (yes ahead of Jeremy Smith) in fact I had him listed as an early 2nd rounder.

Anyway with the 93rd pick Detroit selects Milan Kytnar.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I had both Kytnar (#7) and Karamnov (#4) on my list. And I needed a goalie prospect and was tortured all the way through the 2nd and 3rd round about when to take Patterson... crossed my fingers and hoped he would drop, because I also thought he was the best G in this draft.

HFNHL Red Wings

In that case, pick number 94 will be David Meckler

Booo. Must kill Douglas now. Actually was debating how to sort my list between 4 guys and I started with Meckler at the top. I was afraid you (specifically you in fact) would take him but Doug convinced me that Meckler was safe to go later. Grrrr.

Want to trade ;)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Booo. Must kill Douglas now. Actually was debating how to sort my list between 4 guys and I started with Meckler at the top. I was afraid you (specifically you in fact) would take him but Doug convinced me that Meckler was safe to go later. Grrrr.

Want to trade ;)

:biglaugh:

I had a hunch that you would also be targetting him. In fact I expected you to take him with one of those 2 picks ahead of me. Luckily enough for me! Thanks Douglas!

Default101

hey good pick with Meckler i had him in my top 5, was a bit inconsistant in london but when he was on his game, he was definately one of their better players.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
hey good pick with Meckler i had him in my top 5, was a bit inconsistant in london but when he was on his game, he was definately one of their better players.

I had Meckler toward the top of my list too, but I don't have a pick until the end of the 5th, so I figured he'd be gone... ah well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad