Draft Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maltais Falcon

Jan 9, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The Ducks are taking Ryan? That's what the TSN guys are saying ... Brian Burke had breakfast with Ryan and his family this morning. Maybe it's just some gamesmanship on the part of Brian Burke - trying to get inside Bobby Clarke's head and make him try to pull the trigger on a deal.

EDIT: Btw, is there a chat thread? The board's going to get cluttered if everyone starts a new thread for each bit of info that comes out of Ottawa.

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Maltais Falcon said:
That's what the TSN guys are saying ... Brian Burke had breakfast with Ryan and his family this morning.

Well, isn't that a surprise? Heh. Granted, the Orange County paper had a quote from Burke that he can lie all he wants about the draft.... so one never knows. :D

turnbuckle*

I'm not surprised; the scouts love him. Johnson will likely be picked by the Canes.

SedinFan*

SeattleCloutierFan said:
Man I'm sick of Crosby. :)

You won't be sick of him when you see his amazing puckhandling, vision, scoring ability etc etc etc...

Victory Ali*

Zack Attack said:
You won't be sick of him when you see his amazing puckhandling, vision, scoring ability etc etc etc...

Yeah seriously but when you have Sydney Crosby saying "I'm the next Sydney Crosby" :banghead:

I'm more excitied about 2 through 28 honestly. I have nothing against the kid, he's a sweetheart and I'm going to enjoy watching him play. I'm just sick of hearing about him and watching him.

Victory Ali*

God I want to beat Bettman with a brick, his voice just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad