Draft-Begin???(West-European time/Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Modano = Dud said:
Not funny!

Here's hoping those "orange jersey's" will beat your sorry asses tonight.. :yo:

you can hope it, but it won't happen. :p: :)

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
zecke26 said:
uhm...yea...could be. but i think he looked different. but the sun is so hot in spain, maybe he changed his looks that way. ;)

Ah, than it was probably just some guy who got frustrated that scoring penalty shots in Hockey was too difficult and therefore crossed over to soccer

:D:D

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Belgian Fan said:
Ah, than it was probably just some guy who got frustrated that scoring penalty shots in Hockey was too difficult and therefore crossed over to soccer

thank god he was dutch and not english, otherwise he would have to switch now again because of penalty frustration. :joker:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Belgian Fan said:

So thats what David Beckham did prior to football..

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Belgian Fan said:
No way, I bet Beckham was either a figure skater or a gymnast before starting soccer :lol :lol

at least, he was no hair stylist! :D

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
n00dles said:
Anybody know a link where I can listen to the draft over the internet?
Thanks in advance.

Last season the Preds had a broadcast as the draft was in Nashville, so maybe something similar will be done this year, there should be some stations broadcasting it, I'm sure one of our North American psoters will come up with a lonk in time somewhere on the boards here.

And if that doesn't work, you might want to join the chatroom, loads of people there and the most up to date informations around.

Tronador

Nov 13, 2003
Berlin
Visit site
Akim Ramoul (NED)
Born 25.01.86
Height 178 cm
Weight 73 kg
Position Forward
Shoots left
Drafted

Comments

Career Stats
Regular Season Playoffs
Team League Season GP G A P +/- PIM GP G A P +/- PIM
Smoke Eaters Geleen Dutch Cup 02/03 - 9 0 0 0 - 0 - - - - - - -
Smoke Eaters Geleen Eredivisie (NED) 02/03 - 3 0 1 1 - 0 - - - - - - -
Eaters Geleen 2 Eerste Divisie (NED) 02/03 - 1 0 0 0 - 12 - - - - - - -
Kölner EC Junghaie Deutsche Nachwuchsliga 02/03 - 11 3 1 4 - 4 - 1 0 0 4 - 0
Team The Netherlands WJC18 d2 03 - 5 3 2 5 +5 24 - - - - - - -
Kölner EC Junghaie Deutsche Nachwuchsliga 03/04 - 36 26 25 51 - 56 - 4 3 2 56 - 16
Team The Netherlands WJC d2 04 - 5 5 4 9 -1 2 - - - - - - -
Team The Netherlands WJC18 d2 04 - 5 9 5 14 +5 38 - - - - - - -
Totals - - - 75 46 38 84 +9 136 - 5 3 2 5 - 16

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Belgian Fan said:
Last season the Preds had a broadcast as the draft was in Nashville, so maybe something similar will be done this year, there should be some stations broadcasting it, I'm sure one of our North American psoters will come up with a link in time somewhere on the boards here.

And if that doesn't work, you might want to join the chatroom, loads of people there and the most up to date informations around.
Thanks a lot :handclap:

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Tronador said:
I think, Ramoul, who played in the DNL for the "Kölner Haie", is coming from the Netherlands....he was very successfull this year!!

wow, not bad. he could indeed be the next hartogs.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Jussi said:
And you're right in doing so. Scandinavia consists of Norway and Sweden. Add Finland and Denmark and you've got the Nordic countries.

problem is that finland, denmark and iceland have the scandinavian cross on their flag. and denmark is pretty much scandinavia. look at the language.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Jussi said:
And you're right in doing so. Scandinavia consists of Norway and Sweden. Add Finland and Denmark and you've got the Nordic countries.

Us western Europaens are just plain ignorant. ;)

CH Wizard

Belgian Fan said:
As if anyone cares about the draft in Finland?

Only people in hockey hotbeds as France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg seriously care about it. Why are there so many Finns on these boards anyway??? :p:

yeah my friend is in Finland and he is excited about the upcoming draft many finns gonna be drafted the best one is Lauri Tukonen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->