Draft and UDFA Thread 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Ok so Bokk and Kravstov fall out of the top 90 sign me up
Note: If I haven’t seen a player at least four times, they don’t get evaluated. That’s why highly rated players like German winger Dominik Bokk and Russian forward Vitaly Kravtsov aren’t in this month’s rankings.

Guess ya missed this

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Ive been praying for all 3 but I'm starting to lose hope, maybe too much tunnel vision
goaltending is killing Chicago, Oilers aren't good outside of their 2 big names, islanders are horrible the next 8 years will be the same as the last 8 with Barzal replacing JT

The Rangers are about to finish with the toughest part of their schedule. They’ve only beaten one team in a playoff spot.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Ok so Bokk and Kravstov fall out of the top 90 sign me up

I want one of the RHDs with top pairing upside with the 1st pick, then I want to high end wings. I’ll take both Kravtsov and Bokk with the late 1sts.

He actually says he's excluded Bokk and Kvatsov because he hasn't personally seen them play enough to form a solid opinion. Which, while honest, results in a seriously effed up list.

brians1128

Nov 1, 2016
Note: If I haven’t seen a player at least four times, they don’t get evaluated. That’s why highly rated players like German winger Dominik Bokk and Russian forward Vitaly Kravtsov aren’t in this month’s rankings.

Guess ya missed this

lol on being owned

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Let's hope they're both still available. Would be an organizational home run.

To me, it depends on who the Rangers get with their first pick. If they get one of the RHDs - Boqvist/Bouchard/Dobson - then I want two high end wingers. If they end up with say, Farabee or get lucky and end up in slots 2 or 3, then, I’d move up for Bode Wilde, and then grab one of Bokk/Kravtsov/Olofsson/Denisenko.

Reactions: E-Train

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Tkachuk at 2 and Hayton at 7 is ridiculous, but i also think it's equally ridiculous to have Ginning at 38, he's not very good at all. Lundkvist outside of the top 90 is something else too.

Reactions: Joey Bones

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Issue is not the Rangers and hasn't been for weeks. Its the putrid teams behind them. The Rangers could lose 8 of their last 10 and be exactly where they are now. Vancouver has been done for over a week, same with Detroit. Add Montreal to that as well. Even chicago last night is a prime example. Goaltending sucks, Their veteran d men looking like they have already booked their trips to aruba. Even the islanders looked checked out but they might still have a shot i guess cause they play mostly at home plus only 2 points behind us. Realistically if we grab 9th at this point it would be a minor miracle. Grab Ty Smith or Dobson at 9/10. Swing for the fences with our two other first round picks. Hoping every day somehow Kravtsov or Bokk drops to our Boston pick.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would rather swing on Merkley...
I have a good feeling one of Kravtsov or Bokk will be there at 24,25ish. Hell Tolvanen made it to 3o and Kostin to 31 and I would have taken them top 10 and top 20-25 respectively
How do you feel about Denisenko if his stock is a dropping a bit. could it drop to the late first?

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I have a good feeling one of Kravtsov or Bokk will be there at 24,25ish. Hell Tolvanen made it to 3o and Kostin to 31 and I would have taken them top 10 and top 20-25 respectively
How do you feel about Denisenko if his stock is a dropping a bit. could it drop to the late first?

I honestly don't think Kravtsov will be there with one of NYR's late firsts. He's playing some great playoff hockey, rn. Bokk could be, though. Both would be great adds to the organization.

Think most thought Denisenko would be in Lokomotiv this year, but he's developing still in the MHL. He's got very good balance and skating ability. I actually think he could develop a second gear to his speed. Very good playmaker, but most thought he took a step back. I still think he's a 1st round talent and would definitely take him with one of NYR's later firsts.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I honestly don't think Kravtsov will be there with one of NYR's late firsts. He's playing some great playoff hockey, rn. Bokk could be, though. Both would be great adds to the organization.

Think most thought Denisenko would be in Lokomotiv this year, but he's developing still in the MHL. He's got very good balance and skating ability. I actually think he could develop a second gear to his speed. Very good playmaker, but most thought he took a step back. I still think he's a 1st round talent and would definitely take him with one of NYR's later firsts.

Was hoping Kravtsov would stay under the radar but just doesn't seem like thats been the case lately.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Skating? Shooting? Creativity with the puck or lack thereof?

I have no clue where you've gotten this opinion from.

He's a good skater, not just for his size, an actual good skater. He has a good shot, as well.

He's not exceptionally creative, but neither is Vlasic or Ekholm, McDonagh isn't the most creative.

Not every defensemen who doesn't walk a whole defense in juniors is a plug.

dumpin

Jul 6, 2010
Sending in the good vibes:

Lol, I keep hitting reset until the Rangers are at #1,

Unknown-2.jpeg

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I have no clue where you've gotten this opinion from.

He's a good skater, not just for his size, an actual good skater. He has a good shot, as well.

He's not exceptionally creative, but neither is Vlasic or Ekholm, McDonagh isn't the most creative.

Not every defensemen who doesn't walk a whole defense in juniors is a plug.

I don't agree that Mattias is McIlarth (Adam is more of that mold). With that said, however, I don't think Mattias is all that good to go in the 1st round. He makes a lot of silly decisions; clearing pucks along the boards in high pressured moments that either results in icings or open shots for an opposing defender. Sometimes taking shots when an opposing forward is right in front to block and go the other way for a scoring chance. I've also seen him get beat one-on-one a decent number of times. His pivots are off and balancing is below average, IMO. Think his base speed speed is okay, but still needs work.

Raw as hell, IMO. I wouldn't touch him with NYR's 1sts.

Reactions: ManUtdTobbe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->