Draft 2006, Who are the top Goalie ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Jhonas Enroth and Stefan Ridderwall are the Swedish guys to watch. Enroth could be a pretty early pick.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Sauer and Bernier are considered the top two goalies at this point by most scouting reports and they are generally considerd 1st rounders. McKeens has Sauer as the top rated at this point (#8), while ISS has Bernier as the top guy (#9). Redline doesn't have either in their top 10.

In the 2nd-4th round, you have Leland Irving (Everett-WHL), the two Finns already mentioned (Helenius & Hovinen), Palmer, Enroth, JC Blanchard (Moncton in the Q) and Kris Lazeruk (Kootney - WHL).

Obviously a lot of movement can still take place. McKeens has Irving as a 1st rounder (#23) as well, having just moved him up their rankings to #3 behind Sauer and Bernier, but he was #64 a month ago. So you can idea of how much the rankings can move based on a few viewings by scouts.

benbouch

Nov 13, 2002
Québec
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Sauer and Bernier are considered the top two goalies at this point by most scouting reports and they are generally considerd 1st rounders. McKeens has Sauer as the top rated at this point (#8), while ISS has Bernier as the top guy (#9). Redline doesn't have either in their top 10.

In the 2nd-4th round, you have Leland Irving (Everett-WHL), the two Finns already mentioned (Helenius & Hovinen), Palmer, Enroth, JC Blanchard (Moncton in the Q) and Kris Lazeruk (Kootney - WHL).

Obviously a lot of movement can still take place. McKeens has Irving as a 1st rounder (#23) as well, having just moved him up their rankings to #3 behind Sauer and Bernier, but he was #64 a month ago. So you can idea of how much the rankings can move based on a few viewings by scouts.

Thanks, that give me a good idea .... :clap:

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Kevin Armstrong - Saskatoon Blades
9-4-1-1, 2.29GAA, .924S%

I'm sure those stats would be better if he didn't play in front of a defensively poor Blades team. I'm sure he could go in the higher rounds if he wasn't backup to Anton Khudobin (meaning he probably will only see 30 or so games this season).

Aarex

Feb 29, 2004
Regina, Saskatchewan
Semen Varlamov

whenever hes in net for the russians at this Russia vs Canada challenge he has been stellar, I just watched him in person in the regina game and again he was unbelievabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->