OT: Down the Wabit Hole (Boredom Thread)

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Rough plans are:
-Move to Daytona for Embry, Aerospace Engineering,
-AZ online for ECE, maybe swap it to aerospace and rent an apartment for the year of in person stuff.
-ASU online for astronomical and planetary sciences.

If the schools all say I'm too dumb to do the smart people stuff, I'll go in person to Beloit College (not a bad commute), or online somewhere and figure things out as I go. I could do the Madison or MKE in person commute, but I'd play chicken with a tree if I had to drive in those cities daily.
Embry-Riddle, huh? That's a boyhood dream of mine. Go **** yourself. Also, I hope you get in and knock it out of the park. :)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Embry-Riddle, huh? That's a boyhood dream of mine. Go **** yourself. Also, I hope you get in and knock it out of the park. :)

The only reason it's an option is because the inlaws are in FL. I've resigned myself to the fast we're going to be moving down there within a few years so the wife can take care of her mom anyways.

I've been looking at some 5-10 acre properties within driving distance of the school So we can put a 2nd house on the property along with a couple of conex containers for my hoarder MIL so she's not paying $15k a year in storage fees. She's not adding anything new, just won't get rid of anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad