Down on the Farm: Next Up?

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
I don’t follow the prospects in the minors as well as a lot of you do. And I know with our Prospects being scattered around he world (No AHL affiliate) it will be hard to keep up with them. However, I was wondering do we have a Defenseman who could step in, if we were to trade one of ours? Such as Griffey Mendel? His stats don’t look bad. He has size and it appears he can score, would he be the next one up? Would it be someone else?

I would like to see what everyone else thinks of our prospects and who would be next up in a particular position.

If this thread duplicates another thread please consolidate it, I looked and saw a lot of individual prospects threads but not a thread where one could post about all our prospects on one forum.

Thanks in advance for any information and opinions you have on our prospects.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
So I ask again. If we were to trade a Defenseman, is Griffin Mendel ready to step in? If not him, do we have a defenseman who is ready for the NHL?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

In all seriousness I'm rooting for our forward Corp, really want to see at least a few of them develop scoring habits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad