Dora.......Why suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowitall

Apr 25, 2002
Northern Icon
Visit site
I know they wont say anything, but I know that someone out there has heard something or knows something. This seems to be very interesting to me. Im sure he was being looked at by some pro teams, but with this happening, it sure will say something to his future by being suspended for the NCAA final.

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
In most cases it is usually one of two things: for academic reasons or for violating curfew (such as out partying late).

My guess is the latter, but I couldn't honestly tell you exactly what it is because I don't know, nor have I read/heard anything.

knowitall

Apr 25, 2002
Northern Icon
Visit site
Schlep Rock said:
I don't know the official reason but I can confirm it's A LOT more than just violating curfew.

You cant say that and not elaborate.....I know he must have done something pretty severe, so let it out. You dont have to name names, I and the other people on the board would like a little insight into what happened. Thanks

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
LOL... like I said, I don't know the details.

All I was told it was much more servere then just a curfew violation. I tried to dig deeper but everything is hush, hush (as it should be).

I wish I knew but like I said, all I know is that it was more severe then a curfew violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->