Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2017/2018 Playoffs Edition

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Ron Maclean...what an idiot, they were talking about the Rangers potentially cleaning house, and he brings up the Ratelle and Giaccoman trades from 50 yrs ago.............WTF, Ron needs to go to the home with Grapes, the nurses will be looking for them both.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
No comment whatsoever about the Burrows suspension which is too bad because I wanted to watch all the Canuck fan MacLean haters go crazy...

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
No comment whatsoever about the Burrows suspension which is too bad because I wanted to watch all the Canuck fan MacLean haters go crazy...
I can't stand him but i found him highly annoying well before the Burrows thing.That knee was a love tap too.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Every time I see that new Hockey Night in Canada commercial featuring Don C I can just visualize all the narrow minded haters seething with their virulent mindsets. I can imagine them frothing about his comments, meanwhile I can picture Don C laughing his bum off at them.

LOL.

The Grim Reaper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
South Philly
10xcbdf.png

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Every time I see that new Hockey Night in Canada commercial featuring Don C I can just visualize all the narrow minded haters seething with their virulent mindsets. I can imagine them frothing about his comments, meanwhile I can picture Don C laughing his bum off at them.

LOL.
Isn't Cherry himself the narrowminded one? Well, a show needs its clown I suppose, theres enough airtime for serious analysis as well. In Finland we have had our own serious mockoff of Cherry too. Google Juhani Tamminen if you want to check him out.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Well, look for Grapes to just unload on the NHL and their absolutely ass-backwards icing rule the next time he's on T.V.

NikoPopp

Dec 19, 2013

LOL.

and you sound very open minded to hear what the "lefty pinkos" have to say

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Isn't Cherry himself the narrowminded one? Well, a show needs its clown I suppose, theres enough airtime for serious analysis as well. In Finland we have had our own serious mockoff of Cherry too. Google Juhani Tamminen if you want to check him out.

and you sound very open minded to hear what the "lefty pinkos" have to say

open up your minds.

hey nikopopp who are these lefty pinkos you refer to? I'd love to hear what they have to say.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
LMAO
Climate change is media propaganda now?
Is it media propaganda that 98% of climate scientists agree on human caused climate change due to the increased emissions of greenhouse gasses?
Is it media propaganda that since we started recording average global temperatures in 1880, 8 of the 10 hottest years occurred in the last decade and the other 2 were both in the last 20 years.

But hey forget about analyzing data, a groundhog saw its shadow.......

I bet you believe the earth is round too, Bruh.

Raking in tbat "round earth" money I bet.

Reactions: cyris and ETA

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Forget cold water, Marchand should have put an onion on his belt just as grapes instructed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad