Don Cherry says it please let it be so [Jets in the SC Finals]

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
he thinks that the Jets' goalie is Halak.
someone put this old dingleberry out to pasture.

1stDan

Jan 6, 2018
If you knew anything about Cherry you would know that he has troule with pronouncing lots of names. And when he does he just mumbles/half asses it.

I guarantee you he doesn't think Jaroslav is on this team.

The Don knows more about hockey than almost anyone. His insights are invaluable.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
He does things like say every week that players shouldn't get sticks into shooting lanes. Every coach at every level says the exact opposite. Cherry is a moron.
how any of the above posters could be praising Cherry is beyond me.
my grandfather used to walk away when Cherry was on tv. called him a "parasite". he wasn't wrong.

same crap year in and year out. Sticks in the lanes, turn your blades facing down, listen to the d-man holler ______ when his teammate has the puck, yadda yadda yadda.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Actually Tim and Sid are on the Jets bandwagon big time. They were amongst the earliest to say the Jets were Canada's best team, I watch the show a lot. They are noelw pushing that Hellebuyck deserves Vezina consideration.

Reactions: Jets 31

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Actually Tim and Sid are on the Jets bandwagon big time. They were amongst the earliest to say the Jets were Canada's best team, I watch the show a lot. They are noelw pushing that Hellebuyck deserves Vezina consideration.

Yeah they seem to keep their homerism and fandom to a minimum and just talk about sports. Always liked their show. Though they are obviously massive Blue Jays homers.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Though they are obviously massive Blue Jays homers.

Yeah, it is hard to give them a hard time about that. Obviously Rogers owns Sportsnet and the Jays. They are also the only team in Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->