Recalled/Assigned: Domingue assigned to Tucson

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
If you are talking about development, which has to be the focus, then you put Louie as the backup to Hill in the AHL and let Miska get regular starts in the ECHL. Domingue is just a warm body for the organization at this point, so I do not see him getting many games anywhere.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
If you are talking about development, which has to be the focus, then you put Louie as the backup to Hill in the AHL and let Miska get regular starts in the ECHL. Domingue is just a warm body for the organization at this point, so I do not see him getting many games anywhere.

Miska is the hotter hand right now in Tucson. I'd hesitate to demote him.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Generally I'd agree that goalies should start in the ECHL. I just don't want Domingue in the organization anymore. I don't want to see him in a Coyotes jersey again.

Ideally we can move him to some team that needs a back up and we can fill in a need, like a vet for Tucson.

Reactions: hbk and doaner

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Generally I'd agree that goalies should start in the ECHL. I just don't want Domingue in the organization anymore. I don't want to see him in a Coyotes jersey again.

Ideally we can move him to some team that needs a back up and we can fill in a need, like a vet for Tucson.

At this point, I'm thinking it would be a team that needs an AHL starter that can back-up a back-up if absolutely necessary. I still think he'll do well in the long run, but it may take him a few years to get back to the NHL on a more consistent basis (as a back-up)

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Maybe Louie lands in the Devils organization. Backup to MacKenzie Blackwood in Binghamton.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if his time in the NHL is done. He did pretty good when he was essentially our starter in 13/14 due to Smith's injury. But he still showed some holes in his game. Since then all he done has is regressed.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
I have always pulled for him but his trajectory has been on a timeline:

1- consistently good for a short period
2- inconsistent for a long period of games
3- consistently bad this season.

To waive him was the only possible outcome; hopefully he will find a way to bounce back by getting stronger mentally. All the best Louis

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
Miska is the hotter hand right now in Tucson. I'd hesitate to demote him.
I do not disagree, I hesitated to say it, but he is the youngest and he needs to be playing. I guess if he can at least split in Tucson then you run a two headed monster there.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So Dansk just left the Vegas game with injury. That’s Fleury, Subban, and Dansk all injured.

Hello Louie.

Edit: Vegas says they may use Dylan Ferguson, their 5th stringer, a WHL goalie who was just drafted this summer. He's gotta get from Kamloops to NYC for tomorrow's game.

I don't think so. Louie can grab a bus from Philly.

Last edited:

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Reports that the Oilers are looking to dump Jussi Jokinen. Contract is pretty much the same as Louie's - 1/1.1 for Jokinen and 1/1.05 for Louie.

Could be an interesting swap. Edmonton's backup isn't great either.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
He's in that weird black hole land where Chipchura was when we waived him the last time before never seeing him again. Still helping out in the community but not ever seen on the ice

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
He hated Louie though :laugh:
So who knows what horrors he's experiencing?! Form a search party immediately!

I do feel bad for him though. He could possibly pull himself together somewhere, but he'd need to play his way out of a funk. Not sure he gets that chance this year.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
I should have known when I speculated about carrying Louie that it would be to get up to the cap floor and not to save cap space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->