Waived: Domingue(ARI) and Reinhart(VGK)

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
Reinhart is such a disappointment... It looks like the old school tough defenseman is dying in this league. I really thought he had top pair potential at some point.

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
Canucks had a solid one in Nikita Tryamkin who I hope comes back in a couple years.
At least though, Tryamkin was still getting better at almost everything he needed to improve on. Reinhart, by accounts of what I've read about, hasn't improved much of anything in a few years now.
Shame for Reinhart, had a lot of tools needed to give hope of a high upside but just seemed to not develop.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Reinhart is such a disappointment

Something about those Reinharts.

I still remember few years ago when there was a big story on the NHL.com frontpage about the bros. Sam was going to be a 1st liner for Buffalo some day, Max was going to be a regular for Calgary and Griffin top 4 dman for the Isles.

Who knows maybe someone succeeds but the Reinhart bros clearly are not in a hurray to meet expectations :D

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Both will probably get claimed. Thinking Vegas, depending on how Fleury and Subban are, will make a claim on Domingue, but I think Edmonton might make a claim on him too.

Reinhart will most likely get claimed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad