Does Boone still have an A when he comes back?

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Maybe I'm off but he almost seems like an afterthought in training camp since he hasn't participated. Coming off of an off season and now this unknown injury is he still considered part of the leadership core? I noticed Seth Jones was wearing an A quite a bit in preseason games. With Jones' step up last year I wonder if it is a logical progression to give him an A along with Dubinsky.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Why wouldn't he? He's had that letter on his sweater for a while now...missing training camp because of an injury won't change that

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
I would still say he was one of our best players in the playoffs. He is very much still a core member of the team. Hopefully he can get healthy. There was a time not long ago that it seemed like he and Johansen were the future of our group of forwards. If he can stay healthy I think he can very much rebound to be a productive top 6 player.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Maybe I'm off but he almost seems like an afterthought in training camp since he hasn't participated. Coming off of an off season and now this unknown injury is he still considered part of the leadership core? I noticed Seth Jones was wearing an A quite a bit in preseason games. With Jones' step up last year I wonder if it is a logical progression to give him an A along with Dubinsky.

You're probably off.

Reactions: 1857 Howitzer

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Any idea when Boone is scheduled to return? An estimate timeline?

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
The fact that current alternate captain Jack Johnson was announced with the rest of the team last night while Boone Jenner was announced with Dubinsky and Foligno at the end should answer this question.

Reactions: 1857 Howitzer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad