Does anyone have knowledge about UTI’s ?

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
So I bought some test strips and I have a urinary tract invention

Unfortunately I’m a truck driver so I can’t really go to the DR’s ..... luckily I’ll be home on April 4th witch is only 5/6 days away.

Y’all think That I can fight it out until I can get home and get anti biodics or is this crap serious ?

My kidneys are hurting also so I’m guessing that it spread to them...... the weried thing is that i don’t have a fever lol

I’m taking cranberry pills and chugging water to try and help it out

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If your kidneys are hurting you most likely have had the UTI for some time so common home remedies might not kick it and you may need antibiotics. You can have a UTI without a fever if you develop one that isn't good as the infection has spread to your bloodstream so antibiotics are definitely needed then. Being on the road in guessing you aren't drinking a ton of water and probably not urinating a lot as you don't want to stop to keep going to the bathroom. The problem is that's most likely why you got the UTI. You need to drink lots of fluids, water and cranberry juice. You need to pee every time you feel the urge, it'll help clear out the bacteria. Get a heating pad for the side that's hurting worse to alleviate the pain. These things should help you till you get home and it you continue to have the symptoms you should see a Dr then as you most likely need an antibiotic since you will have had this UTI for some time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->