Do you like chicken wings?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 19, 2008
We are having an intense argument in Discord right now and I said that it's dumb to eat Chicken wings because you are taking like 4 wings off the chicken and throwing the rest away, and they're so small too so you can't get full off that. Meanwhile you can eat one chicken breast plus a side and get full. How many wings do you have to eat to get full? 10? Or 2+ chickens?

Discuss

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
I like them to be on the chickens so they can use them for all sorts of activities.

Reactions: G F O P

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
We are having an intense argument in Discord right now and I said that it's dumb to eat Chicken wings because you are taking like 4 wings off the chicken and throwing the rest away, and they're so small too so you can't get full off that. Meanwhile you can eat one chicken breast plus a side and get full. How many wings do you have to eat to get full? 10? Or 2+ chickens?

Discuss
But you don't throw the rest away. Chicken wings were actually invented becuase it was the wings that were normally tossed away, and the lady decided to use them as a snack for her son and friends instead. The rest of the chicken is utilized in other preperations. As for their nourishment, I find I'm full after 5 decent size wings (not a small guy either at 6'1", 210+ lbs).

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
But you don't throw the rest away. Chicken wings were actually invented becuase it was the wings that were normally tossed away, and the lady decided to use them as a snack for her son and friends instead. The rest of the chicken is utilized in other preperations. As for their nourishment, I find I'm full after 5 decent size wings (not a small guy either at 6'1", 210+ lbs).
Those must be some huge ass wings to get full after 5.

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
Chicken wings are great. Aint no thing like a Chicken Wing. So many different kinds of flavors for Chicken wings you can choose.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
thanks for the reminder. I'm going to send out invites to friends and colleagues for Wing Night on Monday. It's been a while and there's no better way to kick off a new week than wings and pints.

p.s. I like mine insanely spicy.

Sep 19, 2008
Well I went to the tailgate Sunday and I had some of those wings and they are pretty good. I think Buffalo is usually too hot for me but these were orange sauce wings and they were pretty good. They're good as small snacks though, like you grab two of them but you also have a plate full of burgers and chips and hot dogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad