Do the players like Mclellan

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
If they don't turn it around hire Darryl Sutter and trap our way to a cup. We have a lot of big heavy players, it might work.

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
If I'd have to guess which coach the players didn't like it would be Woodcroft. The guy is always in a players ear after a mess up, even after they score a goal.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
SJ probably canned him 2-3 years too late. I can see his methods wearing thin on players in 4 or so years. Not there yet.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
LOL is the OP suggesting that it's possible that the players are ready to act like they own the team after having made the playoffs for the first time in a decade?

Trying to imagine this...

OK, we showed the people we legit. Now we gotta play like the losers they're afraid we could become if the coaching staff craps the sheets again. We gotta get rid of this coach that wants to see us get better every day and trade him in for some idiot that let's us do whatever we want so that we can win the cup our style.... yeahhhh

Reactions: Night Witch

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I do think that Mclellan should be questioned for many decisions and not having them prepared to start pretty much every game this season but this thread (along with a few others) makes my head hurt. The Oilers REALLY need to start winning some games.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I do think that Mclellan should be questioned for many decisions and not having them prepared to start pretty much every game this season but this thread (along with a few others) makes my head hurt. The Oilers REALLY need to start winning some games.
Ya it's Mclellan that told Klefbom to pinch 20 seconds into the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad