Do European referees suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misos Milakos*

Everest said:
The stickwork that Canada was doing against the Czechs was terrible. I think the Czechs were embelishing...but why not? You don't have to take spears in the kidney standing up.
Canada was embarassing to watch,I hope our coach can get past the diving and remind our Canadian boys they are NHL prospects....so they should play with hustle and respect for their opponents...ALL the dives I saw yesterday,were on obvious and even dangerous hax'...and there is nothing wrong with taking a fall...when your getting fouled as extremely as the Czechs were.

:biglaugh:

donelikedinner

Jan 25, 2003
In a house
Visit site
Everest said:
The stickwork that Canada was doing against the Czechs was terrible. I think the Czechs were embelishing...but why not? You don't have to take spears in the kidney standing up.
Canada was embarassing to watch,I hope our coach can get past the diving and remind our Canadian boys they are NHL prospects....so they should play with hustle and respect for their opponents...ALL the dives I saw yesterday,were on obvious and even dangerous hax'...and there is nothing wrong with taking a fall...when your getting fouled as extremely as the Czechs were.

have you ever played hockey in a competitive league? the 'hacking/slashing' you're whining about servers 2 main purposes: 1. it lets the player with the puck know another player is on him, therefore the puckhandler can prepare for body contact & 2. it forces the puckhandler to have actual puck control. the 'hax' you're against did not inflict injury, the czechs are softies playing a contact sport.

if a team does not work and play through some injury regardless of its cause, they can't and won't win. the czechs did not play tough mentally or physically and they now get to play to be 2nd loser (bronze). whoever loses sunday, be it the usa or canada will be the first loser. tough, winning teams are winners regardless of which country they come from.

if you cannnot stand the contact, perhaps you could try following table tennis. :yo:

Old Hickory

this thread had no business being open in the first place, it's only a invitation to racial slurs and the flaming that is forcing me to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad