Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL22 PS4 6's (5's) Club Looking For Players

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Rebuilding Former Division One Club looking for quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message if interested. Thanks.

(PS4 - PSN: SenzFan2).

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Rebuilding Former Division One Club looking for quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message if interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Former Division One Club Rebuilding Looking to Recruit. Looking for quality people and players, who are versatile, loyal, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally if interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Former Division One Club Rebuilding Looking to Recruit. Looking for quality people and players, who are versatile, loyal, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally if interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Rebuilding former Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I could spare but I live on the east coast (AST) and games seem to be too late for me. Do you guys play any earlier times?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I could spare but I live on the east coast (AST) and games seem to be too late for me. Do you guys play any earlier times?

Usually after midnight eastern, bro. Could possibly play earlier come next week, but usually later then earlier.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Rebuilding former Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are LOYAL, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested.

Last edited:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Rebuilding Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Experienced Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Experienced Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Experienced Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and ones that have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Experienced Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and that have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Experienced Division One Club looking to recruit quality people and players. Looking for players who are loyal, versatile, and that have a team-first mindset. Message me personally is interested. Thanks.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->