Disrespect of Hoffman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Maybe this is just me but I think it makes for interesting discussion.

What is up with the treatment of Hoffman by the Senators? He - in my opinion at least - has been our best player so far this season and played quite well last year, and here is what he's got:

- No PP time last year despite dominating in ES goals

- Taken to arbitration over salary negotiations despite having a great year (granted, he lost in arbitration)

- Played largely on 3rd and 4 lines last year

- Now he gets 2nd PP time while that useless plug Ryan gets to play on the first unit

- Gets no ice time 3 on 3 despite that he would likely be our best 3 on 3 player

What gives? Is it just me or is this just blatant disrespect to one of our best players and top goal scorer?

What does he need to do to get these kind of opportunities?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Maybe this is just me but I think it makes for interesting discussion.

What is up with the treatment of Hoffman by the Senators? He - in my opinion at least - has been our best player so far this season and played quite well last year, and here is what he's got:

- No PP time last year despite dominating in ES goals

- Taken to arbitration over salary negotiations despite having a great year (granted, he lost in arbitration)

- Played largely on 3rd and 4 lines last year

- Now he gets 2nd PP time while that useless plug Ryan gets to play on the first unit

- Gets no ice time 3 on 3 despite that he would likely be our best 3 on 3 player

What gives? Is it just me or is this just blatant disrespect to one of our best players and top goal scorer?

What does he need to do to get these kind of opportunities?

He wasn't on the bench

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
ya the no 3 on 3 was a wtf moment. If he is injured I guess thats that...

but if not then i'd be pissed especially after getting below his worth in arb, guy could legit have 7 or 8 goals right now.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
ya the no 3 on 3 was a wtf moment. If he is injured I guess thats that...

but if not then i'd be pissed especially after getting below his worth in arb, guy could legit have 7 or 8 goals right now.

He wasn't on the bench to play, he is in our top 3 shooters as we've seen in our other shoot-outs, and he would have been on the ice in OT.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
DontYouHatePants1-4-2011-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad