Online Series: Disjointed (the next Chuck Lorre comedy)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Mom sells weed with the help of her three sons is the plot? Weeds?

So it's basically going to be Weeds with the "humor" of Big Bang Theory

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
how many episodes until the obligatory tommy chong cameo?

this going to be garbage, for sure.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Mom sells weed with the help of her three sons is the plot? Weeds?

So it's basically going to be Weeds with the "humor" of Big Bang Theory

Seems a bit of a stretch to say it's basically going to be Weeds simply for that reason. For starters this is a group selling weed legally from a store, whereas Weeds dealt more with the illegal underbelly of drugs but in a wealthy urban environment.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Yeah I'm done with her too. She seems like a massive over actor. AHS killed her for me (not that the show is a work of art either).

After "The Waterboy" i could never look at her or take her serious again.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I don't know chuck Lorre's stuff isn't bad. 2.5 men, grace under fire, big bang, mom. his shoes don't try to hard nits just mindless fun

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
I don't know chuck Lorre's stuff isn't bad. 2.5 men, grace under fire, big bang, mom. his shoes don't try to hard nits just mindless fun

I'd say it is bad.
big bang theory excepted. (and that's been going really downhill the last several years)
mostly he aims for a lowbrow audience, and hits his target.
you know what you're getting from the guy. generally a crap show with the occasional laugh thrown in.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol

Mom is good because it's dark and the show doesn't greet you like you're an idiot. 2 1/2 men got horrible when Jake started taking a bigger role and unwatchable when Sheen left. Big Bang has had zero character development over a decade.

Mom is the only one that has been consistently good and there's time for it to suck too.

This doesn't sound good. Kathy Bates is a good actress but her best days are long behind her.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
just finished watching it, at first I didn't care for it, but it was ok. I hated Dank and Dabby at first but by the end they were my favorite part of the show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->