Dion Phaneuf WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.

Mar 9, 2002
City of Champions
Visit site
Is it just me or does anyone else think that he is going to shine for Team Canada. I have a feeling that he is going to pulvarize people, and there will be alot of players that do not look forward to playing Team Canada because Dion himself.

I personally would take Dion Phaneuf if I could pick any defence prospect that is currently outside the NHL. And that is saying alot as I am a hardcore Oilers fan, so of course I do not cheer for the flames. But IMO this kid is going to be very, very special!

Just wondering what everyone thinks of him, and the type of impact he will have at the WJC.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
I agree - I saw him play for the first time during the selection camp and he was impressive. If you were to build the perfect 18 year old defenseman, what you'd end up with would look a lot like Phaneuf. Big, strong, and smart. I'm looking forward to watching him in the WJC!

Bud The Spud*

I can't wait to see him play. He will play a huge role. During selection camp, it was the first time I saw him play too.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Reign Nateo said:
Phanuef will be a monster for Canada. He's the type of defencemen the rest of the teams won't have.

What type of defenseman is that? I think a Ryan Suter for instance holds up as well.

Phanuthier*

Vlad The Impaler said:
He'll probably be Pierre McGuire's Monster Performer!!! :joker:
I really hope McGuire doesn't ruin Phaneuf for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad