DIMITRI's ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Blackhawks' draftee winger DIMITRI LEVINSKY --who attended the Hawks' training camp in September but failed to win an NHL contract from then GM Mike Smith--then sat around for over 2 months awaiting a contract from a Russian club,then got his chance when Peter Tenkrat left KHIMIK to go backto Finland and play for Karpat in late Niovember-- SCORED HIS 3rd GOAL in his last 4GP for KHIMIK today in a 2-2 draw with AMUR in the Russian SuperLeague.......LEVINSKY I believe has only played in these last 4 games...most Blackhawks fans had written him off as a bust and thought he'd be lucky to catch on with a Russian 3rd division club,if he had any career left.. so this scoring outburst is very surprising --especially as it is in the top Russian League (RSL).......WHAT IS GOING ON? Or to put it mildly: WHAT IS DIMITRI ON?

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
hawksfan50 said:
Blackhawks' draftee winger DIMITRI LEVINSKY --who attended the Hawks' training camp in September but failed to win an NHL contract from then GM Mike Smith--then sat around for over 2 months awaiting a contract from a Russian club,then got his chance when Peter Tenkrat left KHIMIK to go backto Finland and play for Karpat in late Niovember-- SCORED HIS 3rd GOAL in his last 4GP for KHIMIK today in a 2-2 draw with AMUR in the Russian SuperLeague.......LEVINSKY I believe has only played in these last 4 games...most Blackhawks fans had written him off as a bust and thought he'd be lucky to catch on with a Russian 3rd division club,if he had any career left.. so this scoring outburst is very surprising --especially as it is in the top Russian League (RSL).......WHAT IS GOING ON? Or to put it mildly: WHAT IS DIMITRI ON?

What are you on?

Relax, it will take more than 4 games before anyone should be floating his boat. If he keeps it up the whole year than maybe you have a reason to be excited, but right now it's nothing more than a hot streak.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Brock said:
I see you aren't familiar worth our friend Hawksfan here.

No, I'm not familiar with Hawksfan, he seems rather hyper, is he always like this?

I hope he's not a Evgeny Gladskikh fan too, he scored two goals for Metallurg Magnitogorsk today. :joker:

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Dmitiri was all but forgotten until Smith invited him to training camp (causing much a-stir, since he left off names such as james wisniewski). He's been doing pretty well so far in russia.

The one I'm suprised in is Jari Viukhola. He's leading the finnish league in points.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Koltsov said:
No, I'm not familiar with Hawksfan, he seems rather hyper, is he always like this?

No, usually it's worse. This one made sense but USUALLY he has this HABIT of CAPITALIZING words IN a totally random WAY.

On the good side, he does often bring on weird subjects that haven't been debated to death and I like that.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Vlad The Impaler said:
No, usually it's worse. This one made sense but USUALLY he has this HABIT of CAPITALIZING words IN a totally random WAY.

On the good side, he does often bring on weird subjects that haven't been debated to death and I like that.

AS do I, and AT LEAST we know what TO EXPECTfrom him :joker:

RussianProspects

Feb 14, 2003
www.russianprospects.com
Levinsky got a cause now - NHL, he is also getting ice time and not filling in the "kid" slot any more and on a team with a fighting chance - not the bottom feeding SKA. yeah - Khimik is probably in last place or close to it, but lately they have taken down some serious giants and are on the upswing.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
RussianProspects said:
Levinsky got a cause now - NHL, he is also getting ice time and not filling in the "kid" slot any more and on a team with a fighting chance - not the bottom feeding SKA. yeah - Khimik is probably in last place or close to it, but lately they have taken down some serious giants and are on the upswing.

Is Ilia Krikunov playing on the 1st line for Khimik?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->