Did you go all-in? Is it working?

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Season is coming to a close. Did you stock up your team to win it all this year? If so, what did you do? And (most importantly) is it working, or did you already crash and burn?

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Dynasty. Traded Debrincat, Holtby, Tolvanen, pacioretty, Korpisalo, varlamov, Juulsen, and some 1st/2nd picks. Returned me Gibson, PK subban, Bobrovsky, turris, Tyler Johnson and some lesser picks.

Should finish 2nd.

Reactions: iSophagus

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I acquired Trocheck, Barzal and Perron for Hall and throw-ins (2 deals)

I figured I was on cruise control, but 2 teams have closed to within a couple points. I'm up against the roster limits so have benched some guys. Going to be tight. I should finish top 3.

I was looking to upgrade my keeper at C (Getzlaf) so this was also a move for the future.

Last edited:

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Traded 1st and Getzlaf for Marchessault and Toews.
Then flipped a 3rd and toews for Neal.

Currently just knocked off number one seed, and going to the finals.wooooo

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I traded Arvidsson+ for Marchand+ in a dynasty (cap league), and I traded picks and a prospect for Haula. I got bounced in the semis...

I really didn't go all-in for any other league. My other leagues aren't really as active as that one.

hockeycentresud

Oct 31, 2016
Mtl
In a 7-keeper/10-team/Pts-only league.
Traded an injured Scheifele + Weber (inj) + Phaneuf vs. Burns + Toffoli + Green.
Later flipped Silverberg + 15th vs. Kadri + 17th.
Managed to get a 15th + Seabrook vs. Oshie at the deadline when I was way over the max F games played and way back in D games played.
Won the title. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad