Did the Bruins help their seeding?

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
The difference being fans of other teams are saying the bruins wanted Toronto where in the leafs case their fans were quite literally chanting “we want Florida” at the game or watch party. So not really the same at all and the B’s are thankfully no threat to take the champion clown nose cup from Toronto.

Their fans were chanting we want Boston, then Boston started choking and they switched to we want Florida. So not really what you describe.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Bruins allowed themselves to lose the last two games yes. For those who insist that never happens as a Pens fan I’ve seen them do it too

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
It's less of a "Lets lose these last two games on purpose" and more of "Lets not get hurt out there" I don't feel like there was a concerted plan to lose, they just didn't care, and with what happened at the end of last season, they'd prolly be in full bubble-wrap if they could.

At the same time though, it wouldn't surprise me if they went, after the Ottawa game was over, "Well we lost, but on the upside we get the Leafs in Round 1".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad