Did McDonalds change their coffee again?

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
If Tim's is so bad, why do Canadians idolize it so much?
Probably because it's something that's actually Canadian. National pride?:dunno:

Also we're a bunch of basic bitches. A double double is basically a milkshake. I'm guessing most people who drink black coffee don't go to Tim's.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Last two times I've had McDonald's coffee it's been pretty bad. Used to like Tim's Dark Roast but it's pretty bad now too. I pretty much stick to the specialty local coffee places and make it at home.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
... Or, just beer. Beer is always appropriate. Except at your DUI hearing. There you should just leave the beer in your car.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I haven't noticed a change and I have it somewhat regularly (1-2 times a week). It's actually not too bad.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
If Tim's is so bad, why do Canadians idolize it so much?
It's not bad, and I don't think Canadians idolize it. But a medium double double from Tims is pretty good.
I have an Espresso machine at home though, and it's much better than anything I will get in a coffee shop.

Sep 19, 2008
Canadians are obsessed with Tim Hortons. Everyone knows this.

Did anyone else see Doc and Edzo on NBCSN yesterday drinking Tim's?

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
HVLUd12.jpg
keyboard is older than most of the posters in teh laounge.

Sep 19, 2008
I went to McDonalds before seeing Dave Chappelle live and I asked for an iced coffee. I did not know they put milk in it.

When I found it out I got very upset. I was forced to go to Walgreens and buy a package of Pepto bismol!

That being said if you aren't afflicted with lactose intolerance, their iced coffee is actually pretty good. I don't really drink hot coffee. I like to drink it the second I get it. Hot coffee might scald ya tongue!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad