Did McDonalds change their coffee again?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
or class up your life and drink espresso like a sophisticated person

4azmb6j.jpg

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
Our work has an espresso machine. I'd rather not have to get up 10 times a day to drink a little shit half assed cup of bitter tasting shit. Gimme my drip coffee. Directly into my veins.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Our work has an espresso machine. I'd rather not have to get up 10 times a day to drink a little **** half assed cup of bitter tasting ****. Gimme my drip coffee. Directly into my veins.

Good espresso is never bitter, and if you're downing 10-a-day you minus whale start a new addiction. I think that signals the peak of your caffeine use - time to move along.

Vyvanse is a great next step.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
I've never had coffee from McDonald's. Would rather go to Starbucks or Tim Horton's for coffee.

Try it. Starbucks and Tim's probably have the worst coffee of all the major chains. I'd rather have 7-11 coffee than those 2.

McDonalds is actually decent in comparison.

(Or just buy good beans and make good coffee yourself, of course, but lots of people need to pick it up on the go)

Sep 19, 2008
Try it. Starbucks and Tim's probably have the worst coffee of all the major chains. I'd rather have 7-11 coffee than those 2.

McDonalds is actually decent in comparison.

(Or just buy good beans and make good coffee yourself, of course, but lots of people need to pick it up on the go)

If Tim's is so bad, why do Canadians idolize it so much?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad