Did Marchand get punched or wrecked clean? (MOD NOTICE post #175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Karma will catch up with Bennett, just as it apparently caught up with Marchand.
Next time Bennett doesn't get up from a hit shall we all devolve and cheer?

Reactions: BTO

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
now hes out for next 2 games in concussion protocol yet the league feels there was no foul there , f***ing disgrace . The blatant push to elevate the small markets is f***ing insane
Tin foil hat a little tight this morning?

If there was any kind of conspiracy, it would be to have two huge OG6 markets facing off in the ECF. It would be far more lucrative for the League....

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
It’s kinda like when a puck crosses the goal line, and then a goalie covers it. No, you can’t see the puck so there’s no way to say for sure where it is. But everybody knows it’s there. Logic required.
So you’re suggesting that even though there is no evidence to support a punch that’s the logical conclusion?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Does anyone have a better angle than the one in the OP?

I really couldn’t tell from that one.

This rear view shows how fast Marchand was cutting across the grain, but does not have view of the hit to the head as the head snap in the OP one.

This is how I came to my conclusion Marchand caused the inadvertent arm/fist to his face cutting across the grain at that speed.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

This rear view shows how fast Marchand was cutting across the grain, but does not have view of the hit to the head as the head snap in the OP one.

This is how I came to my conclusion Marchand caused the inadvertent arm/fist to his face cutting across the grain at that speed.

At least you recognize he took a fist to the face. Progress.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
A punch is stretch. Is Marchand out for next game now?
Next 2, concussion protocol from what I hear. So he's done and so is any chance we had of climbing back into this one. Some nice, good, heavy scrutiny from our fiends in NHL headquarters

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad