Did Marchand get punched or wrecked clean? (MOD NOTICE post #175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Glove, with stick in it, makes contact to the face on the blind side of the play. In the subsequent slow mo videos I've seen the fisted glove lines up with the jaw, just before his head snaps back.
Dirty play regardless of who it was on.

Checkout the 7 second mark of the bottom video.

Nogatco Rd

Owner & Operator, HFBoards LLC
Apr 3, 2021
Glove, with stick in it, makes contact to the face on the blind side of the play. In the subsequent slow mo videos I've seen the fisted glove lines up with the jaw, just before his head snaps back.
Dirty play regardless of who it was on.

Checkout the 7 second mark of the bottom video.

First video that came out didn’t look like a punch to me

That video looks like a punch

Still don’t see his fist impact the head though

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
I get how everyone that hates Marchand will applaud what happened. Drop the gloves and fight him if you don't like him. Sucker punching anyone is bush league AHL crap.

Reactions: swiftwin

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I think people think just because we have the benefit of slow motion that these guys have 5-10 seconds to see the hit coming and then they can prepare themselves or intentionally plan these plays out when they are actually split second plays.

I can see his arm extends, but the first point of contact is shoulder to shoulder, and that's what they were looking at on the bench, if he was concussed and dummied on the play how does he last another 2 periods flying around giving hits out and taking them before the medical staff or league mandated spotters do anything?

We don't even know if that is the injury he has. Lots of wild overreactions based upon the two players involved in the play and the reputations they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad