Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
bonafide said:
mothra ur argument makes no sense... he will make more money in the nhl. that is why he is switching to NA or a possible reason anywyas. whoopdy doo he makes more money in the rsl for a few years but in the long run the nhl is where the money is at.

well.....if you had paid attention along the way you might make more sense of it

he said...."This guy when he will became multi millionaire will play with no effort like jagr"

but he passed up being an instant multi millionaire to play for less here....and what this jabronie was saying is all he wants is his millions. As for the future, he will have to prove and earn that money in the NHL.....not taking in account injury. The future, as always, is uncertain. Making a couple million more, tax free, for a few years is hard to make up. If he has a pretty long career and lives up to the billing he will make that back and more......but as said, thats always an unknown. If he were all about the million as this guys says he would stay in the RSL for at least a year or so

amon

Jul 20, 2005
Montreal
wtf i said something and people insulte me its my opinion , you see jagr won a cup because of lemieux . Jagr was sign in washington to bring the stanley cup wath he has done with capitals .......nothing .He was suppose to help the ny ranger make the playoff wath he did ...nothing . Jagr is a great player but i take guy like forsberg , sakik and iginla anytime before jagr . For wath ... because they are team player and push their team to make the best . I think ovechkin will have a great career ... yeah lot of point but not the kind of guy that bring a stanley cup like lemieux , gretzky and maybe crosby . So wath the problem in this board we cant talk hockey with no insult .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad