Devon MacAucland

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporXX

Aug 7, 2003
In Transit
Caught the Pee Wee Tournament on RDS and man this kid was awesome. He was playing for the Moncton Team. Skated like the wind, great stick handling, and good size for a kid his age. Hate to rant about a PEE WEE, but I think someday we'll hear about this kid.

Campino

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
VaporXX said:
Caught the Pee Wee Tournament on RDS and man this kid was awesome. He was playing for the Moncton Team. Skated like the wind, great stick handling, and good size for a kid his age. Hate to rant about a PEE WEE, but I think someday we'll hear about this kid.

Many people have compared his style to Peter Forsberg. Not saying he's going to be the next forsberg, just that he plays like him. He finshed the season averaging around 4 to 5 ponts a game. It was something like 97 points in 22 games. Very impressive. From the looks of things now, he has a very promising future.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
Oh, we all know he's the next Gretzky. They just keep getting younger and younger. First Crosby, now Devon. I can't believe these people....they must be short on heroes.
He might be the next Gretzky but he'll never surpass Crosby.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Foppa, I asked you this question before, but you never answered it ;Do you know
what the 61 reasons are why Wayne Gretzky is considered "of consequence"?

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
pei fan said:
Foppa, I asked you this question before, but you never answered it ;Do you know
what the 61 reasons are why Wayne Gretzky is considered "of consequence"?
I guess I'm just to take it that you don't know? Figures.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
VaporXX said:

I saw him to and you're right. He was amazing. It was funny to see that big guy against all the little players...

He will be a QHJMQ first round pick for sure.

kedobs

Apr 29, 2004
I had a chance to see Devon play all year, and saw crosby play at the same age .. Couple of things of note if it matters.. I do agree that evaluating a 12 year old is getting a little carried away as it is young. I do not compare him to nobody but to the skills of a player his age.

He should of played bantam this year as an underager because he had no challenge in the NB PW AAA league. One game he had 15 points in a 25 - 0 score. I believe that his skills depreciated over the year as he developed bad habits.

He has above average skill sets with good size for a 12 year old.

He did not win league MVP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->