Pre-Game Talk: Devils vs Rangers 2/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Why are they not bringing up Skjei to play the left side.... Also I can't see a world where McIlrath is on the top pairing right now. and Klein shouldn't be playing, he can barely handle the puck.

D pairs should be

Yandle-Girardi
Staal-McIlrath
Skjei-Boyle

But they're most likely gonna be
Staal-Girardi
Yandle-Klein
Boyle-McIlrath

(I'm not advocating Girardi on the first pair but you gotta keep Staal and G away from each other.)

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
With no McDonagh or Nash, they need to do everything in their power to try to get on Schneider early. If they let him settle into a groove like he did last time, this game will be over before the first period ends.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
With no McDonagh or Nash, they need to do everything in their power to try to get on Schneider early. If they let him settle into a groove like he did last time, this game will be over before the first period ends.

which i believe will end up being the case.

Watch the devils boot us out of the playoffs.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Great, this means Staal-Girardi Staal-Klein is unavoidable, unless they put Girardi with Yandle.

tumblr_inline_mhk88fghyP1racrjh.gif

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
As much as I want to keep McIlrath with Yandle, I think they have to break them up because the other two pairings would be a disaster of epic proportions.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
1. Skjei isn't ready
2. Looks like they are banking as much of the cap space they can to make a deadline move

I disagree quite a bit with number 1. And with Klein injured and barely able to handle the puck, why not give Skjei the chance. And if they really want to save space send Glass down.

Edit:

Hehe should be a good time tonight if Staal and G are paired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad