Speculation: Devils Announcement Thursday at the Rock

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
All of the goodwill and connection this team has built up over the last few years has completely gone to **** with all of this. It makes me furious seeing the rock have the atmosphere of a morgue and be half empty and now have this hypocrisy go on

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
BdkW65yIAAA_JNf.jpg:large

LOL Iverson

Chris Heck? :laugh:

The guy that almost destroyed the Red Bulls on his own got a job with the 76ers? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mory Schneideur*

Was listening to game on radio, they interviewed the CEO of PartyPoker. Very interesting to note the other teams they work with closely via sponsorship: Party Poker has operated in Europe and has partnerships with some of the world's top soccer clubs — Manchester United in England, Real Madrid in Spain and Bayern Munich Germany.

I think when Harris was saying he wants the Devils to become a top brand like the Yankees, he wasn't kidding. Just look at the teams working with Party Poker. Based on this, I see more big moves ahead, this is exciting!

Mory Schneideur*

if he was white would you be saying the same thing

Absolutely. What the hell does him being whatever he is have to do with looking like a clown and being the only guy not dressed for the occasion.

That assclown also has a history of rebelling against the NBA "suit" rules & dress code if I remember correctly. Its a photo-op, put on a ****ing suit and stop looking like a ****** going to the gym to run on the treadmill. You're a millionaire pro sports athlete, look the part when off the court or ice or field, especially for a press conference with NOTHING to do with sports.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I gave Party Poker a try last night. They tell you that you get a $15 credit for signing up... When I finally got it open, the balance was $10.01. Oh well. My personal banking accounts are with Wells Fargo and Columbia Bank.... Both banks have blocks on electronic gaming transfers. I cannot use any of my bank accounts to fund my Party Poker balance.... so I played poker for a few hours and then tried an electronic slot machine. Once the credit was gone (obviously I didn't win anything) that's the end of it. Oh well. Fun for a few hours.

Check with your banks... Bank of America, American Express, and Paypal don't allow these transfers either.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Absolutely. What the hell does him being whatever he is have to do with looking like a clown and being the only guy not dressed for the occasion.

That assclown also has a history of rebelling against the NBA "suit" rules & dress code if I remember correctly. Its a photo-op, put on a ****ing suit and stop looking like a ****** going to the gym to run on the treadmill. You're a millionaire pro sports athlete, look the part when off the court or ice or field, especially for a press conference with NOTHING to do with sports.

Well the amazing thing is that I thought he became an official "76ers Alumni" (similar to Grant Marshall for the Devils) in order to make some money because he blew most/all of it.. You'd think he'd want to send the message to his employer that "hey, I actually give a **** about this event that seems pretty important to you", but as you can see, he's still too big of a self-centered a-hole to realize it :shakehead

Mory Schneideur*

Well the amazing thing is that I thought he became an official "76ers Alumni" (similar to Grant Marshall for the Devils) in order to make some money because he blew most/all of it.. You'd think he'd want to send the message to his employer that "hey, I actually give a **** about this event that seems pretty important to you", but as you can see, he's still too big of a self-centered a-hole to realize it :shakehead

His alumni status is absolutely a money grab.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
45 games played - 45 pts out of 90 possible.

Seems about right.

theres a 50/50 chance of flipping a coin tails. but every now and again you get some inexplicable flips :nod:

nah im joking, I just think, we have the defense in good shape, if we could learn to finish we would be 2nd in division easily

Mory Schneideur*

theres a 50/50 chance of flipping a coin tails. but every now and again you get some inexplicable flips :nod:

nah im joking, I just think, we have the defense in good shape, if we could learn to finish we would be 2nd in division easily

We're more life red/black on the roulette table with 0/00 included.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Was listening to game on radio, they interviewed the CEO of PartyPoker. Very interesting to note the other teams they work with closely via sponsorship: Party Poker has operated in Europe and has partnerships with some of the world's top soccer clubs — Manchester United in England, Real Madrid in Spain and Bayern Munich Germany.

I think when Harris was saying he wants the Devils to become a top brand like the Yankees, he wasn't kidding. Just look at the teams working with Party Poker. Based on this, I see more big moves ahead, this is exciting!

Every sports team in Europe has gambling sponsors because they have large wallets and its legal over there. I wouldn't compare this to anything those successful clubs do at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->