Speculation: Devils Announcement Thursday at the Rock

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
It has to be a future Allstar game announcement. Only thing I can think of. It won't be a transaction. Maybe the Stadium series jersey reveal, but that doesn't involve the Pru Center.

Kensu

Nov 1, 2011
New York City
It has to be a future Allstar game announcement. Only thing I can think of. It won't be a transaction. Maybe the Stadium series jersey reveal, but that doesn't involve the Pru Center.

isn't Columbus guaranteed the next allstar game since they were suppose to have one, but due to the lockout they weren't able to do it?

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
isn't Columbus guaranteed the next allstar game since they were suppose to have one, but due to the lockout they weren't able to do it?

Well, one in the near future. 2016 maybe. Next year it will be in Columbus, but we know we are due for one soon, since the Rock is a newer arena.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
i like the cut of ur jib. plus, its fun for the whole family. well, except mom. unless shes that kinda momma. whoa momma.

Whoa! Family friendly...remember.

Oh **** it. Bring back the banker. They know how to have fun! It would bring a whole new meaning to "Fire Lounge"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->