Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) - season begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southpaw123

Apr 9, 2017
My ideal healthy lineup

Hall Zajac Palmieri
Johansson Hischier Bratt
Henrique Zacha Stafford
Gibbons Coleman/Boyle Wood
Nosen

Hayes: Waived
Does anyone think we could use Hayes in a trade for a D? He's at least got more points than last year, or should we just waive him and hope someone takes him off our hands?

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
So broken collarbone that needs surgery; any medically inclined people want to take a stab at a timeline? I was seeing 4-8 weeks for non-displaced fracture and significantly more if surgery is needed.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Really don't understand breaking up that first line when it's working. Zajac will just slow Hall and Palms down.

He'd look much better looking after Bratt/Johansson.

Reactions: Cult of Hynes

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Which defenseman in the league that is available would be the best fit for the team?

Jacobs? I don’t seriously think he’d jump over Lovejoy and Prout but he’s apparently off to a good start and can skate better than those 2.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Really don't understand breaking up that first line when it's working. Zajac will just slow Hall and Palms down.

He'd look much better looking after Bratt/Johansson.

I dunno, Hall and Palmieri were working but I think the defensive load was making life difficult on Nico.

Devils reunite one of the best lines in hockey from last season to match up against other teams top lines. Have a third line this match against other teams second lines and can work on giving Nico and the second line soft offensive minutes.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Mueller will be out around 6 to 8 weeks.

Was a dirty hit by that rookie Chicago forward.

McLeod and PZ need to play hockey not sit out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad