Devereaux Heshmatpour

GSK*

Did anybody know a little bit about that guy. I think he's not drafted yet, he didnt get great number but at 6'6 238 lbs D-Man still 19, if gonna be draft next year late pick?

I know he was getting some difficulty with skating and was beating by goalie with full equipment in an speed competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Aug 12, 2006
I know one of the players on the Generals from last season and nobody knew where he was......he simply did not show up for training camp........he is im assuming out of hockey and who knows there is some questions about how old he actually was which is anyones guess...Even then if he was still around his skating was soo bad I cant imagine a team even taking a chance on him his skating is/was that poor

GSK*

He was not 19 but older then that you think ? How ? Fasle identity paper ?

SanJoseCanadiens

Aug 16, 2006
One thing I know (predicated of coarse on more fundamental and profound knoledge)...the kid is nineteen...I had the stange fortune of attending hockey camp with him when he was but five...ironically, it was a 'skating' hockey camp...the instructor was an x-figure skating champ(I believe) for the russians and x-head of the figure skating bureu... Yasha Smushkin was the name

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->