Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
devcamp14.pdf

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
My buddy just played against Slavin last night in a house league, I guess he's playing on a team with his brother and sister. Unsurprisingly he just played laid back and didn't do much to stand out.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
No clue who this McEachen guy is but he has to have something incriminating on someone within the organisation or he knows somebody. Got a couple games in the ohl years back and just finished his 4 years of Canadian university hockey which is a pretty low level of play. Usually if you're playing at that level it's because you've realised you won't make a career of hockey but you're doing it while you get an education because you still enjoy the game. Honestly, we have 12 dmen on the camp roster. No clue why he's there. Not that it matters or anything, its just left me scratching my head.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
No clue who this McEachen guy is but he has to have something incriminating on someone within the organisation or he knows somebody. Got a couple games in the ohl years back and just finished his 4 years of Canadian university hockey which is a pretty low level of play. Usually if you're playing at that level it's because you've realised you won't make a career of hockey but you're doing it while you get an education because you still enjoy the game. Honestly, we have 12 dmen on the camp roster. No clue why he's there. Not that it matters or anything, its just left me scratching my head.

THIS might've had something to do with it?

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Love this quote:

“Honestly, I don’t understand why they’re doing the civil suit, but that is what they do in America,†Dan McEachen said. “The plea bargain they were given, it was given for a reason. They dropped both charges, which were serious charges, for a reason.â€

#murica

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Well, Eric and Jordan have been known to get drunk and yell at cars until the cops took them away. Hooligans. :sarcasm:

Yeah, I thought about that. But a misdemeanor noise ordinance/underage drinking issue is a far cry from a sex offense on a minor.

south of the border

Aug 31, 2012
Interesting to see how Vail looks, have watched him in OHL and he is a great prospect to lock up without having to draft. Montreal did not like his game, supposedly he did not fit in a defined role, and was not "eager" (committed) enough for their staff. He has played defense for Spitfires when needed, one of the best shutdown centers in league, had eighty something points last year and was their first line center for almost 3 years...played about 25 minutes a game. We will see....he needs a team.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Interesting to see how Vail looks, have watched him in OHL and he is a great prospect to lock up without having to draft. Montreal did not like his game, supposedly he did not fit in a defined role, and was not "eager" (committed) enough for their staff. He has played defense for Spitfires when needed, one of the best shutdown centers in league, had eighty something points last year and was their first line center for almost 3 years...played about 25 minutes a game. We will see....he needs a team.

photo.php

Looks like he is auditioning for the next live action Dragonball Z movie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad