Detroit @ Tampa | 7:30pm EST | 3/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Bottom line is this defense is atrocious. They can't defend, transition, pass, nothing. Worst of all it affects the team in the ozone because every time a forward gives it back to the point they are of no threat so teams cheat down making it way harder for forwards

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Bottom line is this defense is atrocious. They can't defend, transition, pass, nothing. Worst of all it affects the team in the ozone because every time a forward gives it back to the point they are of no threat so teams cheat down making it way harder for forwards

You got that right. The amount of off the glass clears the D do a game is maddening. Make a goddam pass to the fwds.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
You got that right. The amount of off the glass clears the D do a game is maddening. Make a goddam pass to the fwds.

Yes I'm not saying the forwards are special but if we had competent d they would look much better. Green is the only one I like. That is why I liked sproul at the start of the year because I felt he was playing free and making actually plays but I think the benchinsgs really shook up his confidence and he went to a more safe game

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Yes I'm not saying the forwards are special but if we had competent d they would look much better. Green is the only one I like. That is why I liked sproul at the start of the year because I felt he was playing free and making actually plays but I think the benchinsgs really shook up his confidence and he went to a more safe game

Sproul was looking good in his first few games.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Sproul was looking good in his first few games.

Ya he was and it was no coincidence that was when we won 6 in a row. I think he had one bad game against Pittsburgh and got scratched. Was never the same player again. I think a new coach could do wonders with him as a number 6 d-man with lots of pp time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad