Detroit Rookie Tournament in Traverse City

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
I have heard that the teams will be from Detroit, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, and Columbus. I also heard that Washington who was to have been there has dropped out.

Does anyone have any (other) ROSTER INFORMATION? If so, please post it here. Thanks.

TAMPA BAY ROSTER (from another thread) includes: C's -- Blair Jones, Chris Lawrence, LW's -- Marek Bartanus, Maxime Boisclair, Adam Henrich, Justin Keller, Stanislav Lascek, Radek Smolanek, Mark Tobin, RW's -- Zbynek Hrdel, Marek Kvapil, D's -- Ben Chaisson, Brandon Elliott, Brady Greco, Vladimir Mihalik, Paul Ranger, Andy Rogers, Steve Whitely, and G's -- Gerald Coleman, Jonathan Boutin, Kevin Beech

Last edited:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Caps definitely dropped out, unfortunately. Apparently the reason was scheduling problems and a having drafted a bunch of college players who would have to pay their own way..

Last edited:

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
Hope Mussleman really impresses. He got a lifetime ban for a sucker punch in the playoffs in the OHL. The guy was back in the next game, and Mussleman gets the life time ban. As well, hope Beech does really well, could give him a boost heading into preseason...

Ejh18

Mar 3, 2003
Columbus
Visit site
Columbus is going to have a a strong squad.

FW's:
Picard
Brule
Fritsche
Pineault
Lindstrom
Pohl
Starkov
Dupuis

D's:
Methot
Wharton
Hendrikx
McQuiad
Russell

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
Kritty said:
Does anyone know anything about Brandon Roach? He's listed as in invite on Minnesota's team and he has some nice stats for a dman. Any insight?

He has a good slapshoot probably the 2nd/ 3rd best on Lewiston Maineiacs behind Chad Denny and maybe Jonathan Paiement. Last year's big point production was because he had Picard and Bourret. I see him as a ECHL/AHL journeymen

Avery4Byng*

Looks like you folks going to the tourney will see some good tilts. Alot of toughness will be on the ice during this tourney. (and of course the skilled).

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
The Wild have alot of good prospects playing for them. O'sullivan, Pouliot, Stoner, Voloshenko, thelen, Olvecky and courchaine.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Stoner, Thelen, and Olvecky CAN'T be really classified as offensive. Stoner is more of a defensive-defenseman, Thelen had a terrible year, I guess he is a bit offensive but Olvecky is a checking line guy...

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
A Lone Wolf said:
Hope Mussleman really impresses. He got a lifetime ban for a sucker punch in the playoffs in the OHL. The guy was back in the next game, and Mussleman gets the life time ban. As well, hope Beech does really well, could give him a boost heading into preseason...

Don't know what Musselman you were watching, because when I was watching him, I saw no more than a fourth line hack who could have barely made a Junior B team. The only reason he was on the team was because you had Foligno as a coach.

As for Beech, yes. I think he deserves a shot. Better goalie than Elechner. He sure made some big saves against Ottawa in the Playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad