GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 7:30

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
If our team could finish this could be another exciting 7-6 game by now. Instead we're making the Lightning look good even when they're sleepwalking.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
I think we are more sick of losing to TB than the Detroit team.

I would enjoy nothing more than E to find his nuts and go sock a TB player. How do you let a team dummy you THIS bad IN YOUR DIVISION and in the PLAYOFFS year after year. And when you are getting blown out not show a single god damn emotion.

Emotionless losers are worse than anything. God I hate it. Go belt somebody.

Christien

May 1, 2010
I know people are gonna disagree with me but I really think the coaching staff is ruining mantha. I feel like they’re trying to force him to play in a different role. He was drafted for his shot and goal scoring, why don’t they use him in that role? Stop putting him in front of the net on the PP and let him get a spot on his off wing and see how it goes

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
I know people are gonna disagree with me but I really think the coaching staff is ruining mantha. I feel like they’re trying to force him to play in a different role. He was drafted for his shot and goal scoring, why don’t they use him in that role? Stop putting him in front of the net on the PP and let him get a spot on his off wing and see how it goes

He will be off next year if Ras makes the team

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Don't disagree at all. If Blashill is fired, the happiest guy in the room will be Mantha IMO.

Second would be AA, I imagine.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
he needs to be with Larkin : Bertuzzi - Larkin -Mantha

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Birmingham
He will be off next year if Ras makes the team

He will be on another team, as soon as he can. Same with AA. Possibly Larkin. They are in no position to bench AA (ducks game), in no position to call out mantha (countless times), and in no position to continually lash out at our future. They do not blame guys who’ve had success in the past, and are on their final victory lap. I’m very concerned about the Wings future ever since the calling out of Mantha and the continuous benching of AA from time to time bc trash has zero clue. So yes, I do think this organization is ruining their future, to please their vets. Just today, Howard was quoted that they are “pleading to mgmt that they can turn it around, and enjoy playing w eachother.” It was in Det News or Freep, but can’t remember. It’s a sick joke this mgmt team is playing, and I highly doubt they do much at TD, bc hey, we are 8 pts out and just finding their groove.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Nice to see TAtar get one but this one is gonna be a loss I'm afraid. Were we even this dominant over Tampa when we were good back when they were bad? I don't remember winning 10 straight against them.

Weren't they the team Osgood went 17-0 against in his career?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I don't care who is in place but Kenny and the Trashill gang have to be gone in the off season.
Kenny has to be the only guy in the league who gets equal hate if the team wins as if they lose.

It's a reason why waiting to deadline day to make most or all deals is a mistake.
So trade Green in early february for a 3rd instead of a 1st at the deadline? Smart, real smart.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Don't disagree at all. If Blashill is fired, the happiest guy in the room will be Mantha IMO.

Second would be AA, I imagine.

Seems like lazy players just don't like coaches. I remember players not liking Babcock either. In fact, it was speculated some players refused to sign because of Babcock. I think Scotty Bowman once said he was the most hated man in the locker room 364 days a year, but that 1 day a year he was the most loved.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->