Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospect Thread 2017-18 I

RedWingzz

Everybody loves Raymond
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Wow, 10 pts in 3 games, that's nuts. This is perfect for him to silence some of his critics. I'll admit it, I wasn't too happy with the pick at the draft, but him going beast mode in the most important time of the year is great to see.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I think Rasmussen having 10 points thru 3 games is as crazy as Dube having 0. Keep it up big Mike.
Absolutely insane. Whenever I watch kelowna he’s always the most noticeable player, more so than lind in my eyes.

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
That’s a crazy series. Tri-City had lost 20 straight games in Kelowna before sweeping the first two. Dube has been tossed for charging and kneeing majors in two of the three games, last night he left after half a period. I had expected TC to get eliminated early and for Rasmussen to maybe make his NHL debut before joining the Griffins, but a long productive playoff run would be good for him. It’s the first time in his three years in the Dub his team has made the playoffs.

According to Rockets blog writer Regan Bartel (longtime play-by-play announcer), Rasmussen was very emotional on the bench after scoring his first playoff goal in Kelowna. The story is that a close friend had just passed away and he dedicated the goal to him.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

Coincidental Minors

May 16, 2007
In your kitchen
Geekie was on the 2nd line all year until last two weeks of season. Olsen was injured from Jan to march. Those are his line mates now and Geekie playing Center has let Razzy play a more offensive game. My dad has season tickets to the ams and as Wings fans have watched him closely. He is wound real tight. Almost too responsible for his age. It’s nice to see him relaxing and the team finally healthy.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Absolutely insane. Whenever I watch kelowna he’s always the most noticeable player, more so than lind in my eyes.

Pretty sure he got ejected from the first 2 games and left the third hurt. So he didnt produce in any of those games but he also hasnt played 3 full games yet

Reactions: martinez

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I wrote something at summer, "when these necases and vilardis face Rasmussen on a playoff-series, they will get shut-down." He is that type of player.

Dillon Dube is the first victim.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Premature crow.

He's doing great in juniors. In Juniors.

If he produces and becomes at least a top 6 player, or a top of the line niche player in the NHL...I'll take my crow over a campfire with Montreal Steak and some olive oil.

Where else do you want him to do great in again? Sorry a 9th overall pick isnt setting the NHL on fire already, but cant you say that about every prospect not named Hischier from the 2017 draft?

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Premature crow.

He's doing great in juniors. In Juniors.

If he produces and becomes at least a top 6 player, or a top of the line niche player in the NHL...I'll take my crow over a campfire with Montreal Steak and some olive oil.
But, we keep hearing about how we should have picked Vilardi because of how Vilardi has done in juniors. In juniors!

Christien

May 1, 2010
Rasmussen's been awesome so far. Happy to see Kelowna get swept.

Little OT, but Geekie always stands out in pretty much every way whenever I watch Rasmussen highlights, or check the box score. Great prospect for the Canes.

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
hope big Mike play with wings. Rasmussen- Z- Nyquist. Bert should be with AA
I like that.
Rasmussen - Zetterberg - Nyquist
Abdelkader - Larkin - Mantha
Bertuzzi - Nielsen - Athanasiou
Helm - Glendening - Svechnikov/Frk

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He had like 24-26 power play points iirc, much better es p% this season.

Edit:
I guess they don't track PPA on the whl site season stat sheet, but he had 17 PPG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->