Detroit Red Wings #16 Prospect

snailderby

Jul 10, 2010
I know its a matter of opinion but I really fail to see how tvrdon is over glendening. Potential how can you even argue that? One player has played like 30 games over the past two years and odds our is starting in toledo next year. The other while more than likely only having bottom 6 potential has played consistent and a great two way game agaainst men in a actual proffesional league.

I'm not saying tvrdon is a bust but we haven't really seen him for extended periods of time. And all his accolades are from the bc conferance.... Glendening has proven he is at worst a stable ahl player with potential of a 3rd or 4th nhl line material. Everything about tvrdon is all conjecture based of minor league stats where his frame makes him a man amongst boys skewing any real idea of how he will develope until he finally plays with grown men.
Glendening is closer to the NHL. But Tvrdon has a higher ceiling (top 6 potential).

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
It was a tough choice for me between Tvrdon and Janmark, but in the end I went with the winning side. Not that it matter at this point anyway.

Add Aubry.

StormSurge9

Aug 9, 2009
Guelph, ONT
I voted Zach Nasty, I think his offense is underrated.

I think it's crazy that all the guys on the list currently will take us to prospect #25, we have insane depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad