GDT: DET @ SJS | 10:30pm EST | 3/12/2018

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
New lines after mistakes by Z and Abdelkader.
Athanasiou on Line 4 with Frk and Svech.... a line that seems like it could get in all kinds of trouble.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Svech is on pace for almost 8 minutes tonight. Baby steps. By seasons end he may be up to 15 minutes a night.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Osgood's immediate reaction to goal one. It starts with a turnover by Zetterberg trying to force the puck into the middle... They never call him out... Okay then.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
I would love to be a fly on the wall right now in that Red Wings locker room. Just to see if anyone is showing any type of emotion or if it's just dead silent

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Quinn Hughes is better than the Wings d men, you know what to do.

:sarcasm:
Saw that's who we might get on the mock draft lottery if we stay at 6th.
I hope we can at least 1 of the top 3 picks. Last year Philly got 2nd from the 13th position.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Saw that's who we might get on the mock draft lottery if we stay at 6th.
I hope we can at least 1 of the top 3 picks. Last year Philly got 2nd from the 13th position.

If we don't move up I would prefer nobody else does in all honesty. Best thing that could be happening when it is our cards turn is nobody has moved up on the board.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
One thing I'm noticing is Z doesn't like to pass to Mantha, Nyquist is his go to man

That one zone entry was really odd, I hope that isn't true in terms of a mini freeze out lesson but it was perplexing why he didn't head man the puck to Mantha. It was the obvious play and one Zetterberg makes routinely.

I would like to think Z wouldn't do that though.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
That one zone entry was really odd, I hope that isn't true in terms of a mini freeze out lesson but it was perplexing why he didn't head man the puck to Mantha. It was the obvious play and one Zetterberg makes routinely.

I would like to think Z wouldn't do that though.

That play was obvious but even regularly it's usually Nyquist and Z that carry the play between each other when they're together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad