Mantha-Larkin-Frk
Abdelkader-Athanasiou-Svechnikov
Witkowski-Glendening-Helm

Ericsson-Daley
DeKeyser-Jensen
Kronwall-Green

Howard
Coreau

Does Svechnikov break the 6 minute TOI mark tonight? LETS FIND OUT, BOYS! Fret not, those who would sleep through such an enticing event, for i will update you with his TOI after the game.

Update: He got 6 minutes and 7 seconds of ice time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filppula

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Love these games that start at 9:30(sucks more for some of you), jeez I can't believe I used to put up with it more often.

Reactions: TheMule93

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Love these games that start at 9:30(sucks more for some of you), jeez I can't believe I used to put up with it more often.
Well worth it back when both teams were good. Us vs teams like San Jose and Anaheim got pretty heated, good times

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
still cant believe Marleau just ditched his team like that

Hes been OK in Toronto, but a 3 year deal for him at 6.5m/yr is ludicrous at his age. He isnt even worth that today.

edit: ok after rereading this comment i think i can see why he left the sharks

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I don't know what's up with San Jose but they look awful at the start of this. Wings all over em.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
i think D-BO$$ has been watching some McDavid recently, he's really using his hands tonight

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I wish AA used that ridiculous speed all the way and knew how to life a stick. Most of the time he just skates behind the guy and does a weak pokecheck.

DK curling back around to maintain possession while his team is changing instead of dumping it in? Oh my word.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
I wish AA used that ridiculous speed all the way and knew how to life a stick. Most of the time he just skates behind the guy and does a weak pokecheck.

DK curling back around to maintain possession while his team is changing instead of dumping it in? Oh my word.

He was about 20 feet behind the guy, caught him, and prevented him from getting a wide open look. Without taking a penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad