Confirmed with Link: [DET/PHI] Kent Huskins for Conditional 7th in 2014

HTT3*

Does Detroit get a 7th for Huskins? There were two sources, one said if he plays 5 games, the other said if he re-signs. Which one is right?

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Well hope he has, because he got his bell rung pretty good tonight in the first, looked very out of it.

Holmgren confirmed that he has a concussion according to the the Philly board. They seemed to be content with how he has played. Not going to lie I would've rather kept him and dealt someone else but yea that's just my opinion.

DatsyukianDeke*

Holmgren confirmed that he has a concussion according to the the Philly board. They seemed to be content with how he has played. Not going to lie I would've rather kept him and dealt someone else but yea that's just my opinion.

I agree, I actually liked Huskins. He was very solid for us.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
We have Datsyukiandeke and Datsykiandeke.

Mind = blown.

But I agree, I'd have loved to have kept Huskins.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
We have Datsyukiandeke and Datsykiandeke.

Mind = blown.

But I agree, I'd have loved to have kept Huskins.

I think Huskins is a guy you can keep around as your 7th guy for dirt cheap if you got your top6 sorted out. Currently the Wings need that roster spot so they can rotate and evaluate.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
I was thinking to myself "who the eff is this CC?" then I realised that Red Wings actually have Carlo Colaiacovo on the roster haha

Lugaid

Hajlajtreelmål!
May 28, 2008
Stockholm
Pronger is never going to play again, so take him out and it kinda changes things.

Still, 4/5 out of those defensemen are people I'd like on Detroit. Philly has an impressive D on paper. Arguably it hasn't performed very well this year, but I think it has more to do with their system and goaltending than the individual defenders.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
He's still on their LTIR list. All I meant by it was 'if they are all healthy'.

Our defense is definitely run by committee. Philly's 'injured' top 4 are superior, although we beat them on depth.

It's no wonder the Flyers dipped so far this year. With the additions of Timonen and Luke Schenn to that list, they have a really solid back-end. They would look really foolish to buyout Bryz considering who's playing in front of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->