GDT: DET @ BOS | 7:00 EST | 3/6/2018

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
This is criminal. Every time kronwall plays another game. This is cruel and unusual punishment.

Just LTIR dude. You're done. Don't ruin your legacy any more than you have.

RedWingzz

Everybody loves Raymond
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Ouch...you gotta feel for the guy. First start of the year, and this happens. He is not an NHL calibre goalie.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
This is criminal. Every time kronwall plays another game. This is cruel and unusual punishment.

Just LTIR dude. You're done. Don't ruin your legacy any more than you have.
Ya and you literally have no chance at competing for the playoffs let alone a cup. Yet he’s prob our 3rd best d-man that’s the sad part

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
What's strange is the past two years he was more a goalscorer than playmaker. Needs to just put it all together.
Almost his whole game has suffered since moving to center. I said earlier in the season that I think they are misusing him. I'd like to see them get him back on the wing in some season in the future where they have the pieces for it.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I'm just happy that the announcers aren't openly hostile to the Red Wings for a change, and also don't have the voice of toads, like usual. Those are big steps in the right direction for nbcsn.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I'm just happy that the announcers aren't openly hostile to the Red Wings for a change, and also don't have the voice of toads, like usual. Those are big steps in the right direction for nbcsn.

these arent their usual commentators, right? Usually the guy doing the play-by-play announcing is on a Canadian broadcast (either TSN or Sportsnet, i forget), not sure who the woman is but i'll take her over olchuck and pierre

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Larkin is fine people. He’s just snakebitten. His assist totals are up so he is producing and his goal scoring will go up just due to not having bad luck and once we surround him with more talent. Same goes for guys like mantha, AA, even nyquist. Larkin is a centermen his game is way better as a center than as a winger imo

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
these arent their usual commentators, right? Usually the guy doing the play-by-play announcing is on a Canadian broadcast (either TSN or Sportsnet, i forget), not sure who the woman is but i'll take her over olchuck and pierre
No, these are not regulars. The play-by-play guy is a Canadian, I think, because I've heard him call games on HNIC.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Almost his whole game has suffered since moving to center. I said earlier in the season that I think they are misusing him. I'd like to see them get him back on the wing in some season in the future where they have the pieces for it.
Tell me how his game has suffered?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->