Injury Report: Dermott Shoulder Injury - Babcock plans back Saturday in Ottawa

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
After Saturday, I'm hoping we see:

Muzzin-Rielly
Dermott-Hainsey
Rosen-Zaitsev

Gardsie replaces Rosen for the final regular season game and into the playoffs.

That really changes the makeup of our backend in one swoop.

Still wish we had a full time RH Dman with size for Mo. He really doesn't like the right side, but it would be nice to try it out in the last few weeks

Reactions: supermann_98

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think he's been in full team practices for about a week now, but first with a non-contact jersey, and then not on an actual pairing. I think this is his first time on one of the top 3 pairs

I don't think so. If anything they are taking longer than needed to ensure they are healthy.

Dermott has been on the ice for a bit, it's the first time he's been slotted in with a line. Gardiner is still non-contact. Dermott will also have tomorrow and the game day skate on Saturday before getting back on the ice, plenty of time to determine if he's ready.

Thanks. We need Dermott back in the line up badly

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
“Dermott says he enjoys partnering with Marincin, whom he calls ‘Daddy Marv’ from their farm team days. Dermott said the shy Slovakian has a humourous side few people see.”

Oh I think we see it.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Memo to Daddy Marv:

Screenshot_20190329-073845_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
:clap:

Super stoked to have Dermott in.

Any idea if Rosen is being slotted in for sure this Saturday? Haven’t seen any call ups.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Let's get Dermott back in and call up Rosen to see what he's got. Play them Saturday night. They got to be better then the 4 AHLers we have in Marincin, Oz, Holl and Z. Throw all 4 of those guys in the dumpster. They all suck as NHL defense men. Let's push the restart button and get going boys.

Rielly Muzz
Hainsey Dermott
Rosen

If Gards comes back we got 6 for Bruins. If not then we got 5. That is a decent defense. Not great but decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad