Depth chart Denmark 2015-2016 RW + C

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Due to annual reporting at work I dont have any time right now to continue the poling. Therefore deadline for the RW and center position will be in one thread. Deadline for this is going to be tuesday 12/1 at midnight.

Furthermore, after considerations I have also decided to put Lars Eller as Center. Therefor you should change your LW ranking if you have Lars Eller in it.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Due to annual reporting at work I dont have any time right now to continue the poling. Therefore deadline for the RW and center position will be in one thread. Deadline for this is going to be tuesday 12/1 at midnight.

Furthermore, after considerations I have also decided to put Lars Eller as Center. Therefor you should change your LW ranking if you have Lars Eller in it.

OK so revised LW:

1) Mikkel Bødker
2) Nikolaj Ehlers
3) Patrick Bjørkstrand
4) Mads Christensen
5) Nichlas Hardt

So tight behind the first 3.......

Centers:
1) Frans Nielsen
2) Peter Regin - great season from him so far.
3) Lars Eller
4) Julian Jakobsen
5) Jesper Jensen - awful season so far, but was great last year. So still higher than Anders H. Poulsen.

RW:
1) Jannik Hansen
2) Oliver Bjørkstrand
3) Nicklas Jensen [taking into account that he normally plays RW, though shoots L].
4) Thomas Spelling
5) Kim Staal [he needs at least vote for long good service, though last WC very likely was his last]

PS: I agree with Bank that his shuffling would produce stronger lines.....

Last edited:

Danmark

May 5, 2014
Revised LW:

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Nichlas Hardt
4. Patrick Bjorkstrand
5. Frederik Storm

Centers:
1. Frans Nielsen
2. Lars Eller
3. Peter Regin
4. Jesper Jensen
5. Julian Jakobsen

RW:
1. Jannik Hansen
2. Oliver Bjorkstrand
3. Patrick Russell
4. Thomas Spelling
5. Jannik Karvinen

But players like Nicklas Jensen, Mads Christensen, Morten Poulsen, Kirill Starkov and Morten Madsen, would still be in front of - Russell, Spelling and Karvinen, if we talk the Olympics.

Last edited:

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Hope i understood the rules correctly..all wings who shoot left are to be considered LW except in cases where they primarily play RW(Nicklas Jensen for instance), right?...Because there seems to be a little confusion on that part...well, I picked it like that anyway.

-revised LW:
Too many to choose from:S
Really had a tough time picking between Christensen, Morten Poulsen, Morten Madsen and Frederik Storm. It went down to a gut feeling. Christensen has 9 goals in 39 WC games...that's pretty decent.
1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Patrick Bjorkstrand
4. Nicklas Hardt
5. Mads Christensen

Center seems pretty straight forward for the first 3...To finally have Regin back really changes things...much better depth.
Nielsen and Regin should center our PP.
Its a bit of a coin-toss with Jensen and Jakobsen. I know Jensens season has been bad, but if he find his form, I would take him over Jakobsen but you can't really go wrong. Both have played great world championships in the past.
Centers:
1. Frans Nielsen
2. Lars Eller
3. Peter Regin
4. Jesper Jensen
5. Julian Jakobsen

RW for the olympics:
1. Jannik Hansen
2. Oliver Bjorkstrand
3. Thomas Spelling
4. Mathias From
5. Nicklas Jensen

Bowing to the From HYPETRAIN. He definently has a chance to be drafted. There are some serious holes in his game and he needs coaching but kid got great speed, great hands and he drives to the net like every fan loves. Somebody is going to give him a chance.
Nicklas Jensen made it, because I hope he gets back to Europe and gets his "stuff" together and starts playing like his potential. He has played pretty well for the national team before at least.
Could have picked Karvinen or even Starkov for the WC experience but went with youth..No place for russell either.

Last edited:

danish kingsfan

Dec 16, 2015
Denmark
Changed LW Depth Chart:
1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Patrick Bjorkstrand
4. Nichlas Hardt
5. Mads Christensen

Centers:
1. Frans Nielsen
2. Peter Regin
3. Lars Eller
4. Julian Jakobsen
5. Jesper Jensen

RW:
1. Jannik Hansen
2. Oliver Bjorkstrand
3. Patrick Russell
4. Thomas Spelling
5. Mathias From

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
LW:

Mikkel Bødker
Mads Christensen
Frederik Storm
Morten Madsen
Morten Poulsen

C:
Frans Nielsen
Lars Eller
Peter Regin
Julian Jakobsen
Jesper Jensen

RW:
Jannik Hansen
Nikolaj Ehlers
Patrick Bjorkstrand
Nichlas Hardt
Nicklas Jensen

Obviously some would play out of position if I got my way but even with keeping in line with the concept the first 12-13 forwards kinda works out one way or another.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad