Depth chart Denmark 2015-2016 LW

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Your top 5 please. January first at midnight at the very latest. To avoid confussions and the same player being on both wing and center or both RW and LW I ask that you decide after what their current position is. For example, Lars Eller is a wing, not a center. LW shoots left.

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Lars Eller
3. Patrick Bjorkstrand
4. Frederik Storm
5. Nikolaj Ehlers

HM: Nichlas Hardt

Last edited:

Valdemar

Danish junior hockey
Oct 6, 2007
Here is my top5 (evaluated level for next summers Olympic qualification):

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Lars Eller
4. Patrick Bjorkstrand
5. Morten Madsen

Danmark

May 5, 2014
1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Lars Eller
4. Nichlas Hardt
5. Patrick Bjorkstrand

HM:
Frederik Storm

Last edited:

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
There is some guess work here....Hmmm

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Nikolaj Ehlers
3. Lars Eller
4. Patrick Bjorkstrand
5. Nicklas Hardt

So hard to pick this one.

danish kingsfan

Dec 16, 2015
Denmark
Lots of options here.

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Lars Eller
3. Nikolaj Ehlers
4. Patrick Bjorkstrand
5. Nichlas Hardt

Honourable mention: Nicolai Meyer
A little surprised none has chosen Nicklas Jensen or Mads Christensen.
but neither has I:laugh:

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Lots of options here.

1. Mikkel Bødker
2. Lars Eller
3. Nikolaj Ehlers
4. Patrick Bjorkstrand
5. Nichlas Hardt

Honourable mention: Nicolai Meyer
A little surprised none has chosen Nicklas Jensen or Mads Christensen.
but neither has I:laugh:

Mads Christensen seems to be more i jured than healthy. Thats why I havent taken him. Niclas Jensen needs a new environment IMO before he can get back into the picture.

danish kingsfan

Dec 16, 2015
Denmark
Mads Christensen seems to be more i jured than healthy. Thats why I havent taken him. Niclas Jensen needs a new environment IMO before he can get back into the picture.

Mads Christensen has actually played quiet good since he's move to EHC München, he has played in all regular season games this season and has made 7G 16A in 32GP, but LW is so deep with your criteria, but that just makes it more challenging and fun.

You're right about Nicklas Jensen thought he's probably finished in NA, would be fun to see him reboot his career in Jokerit perhaps:nod: He's still a natural goal scorer.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Your top 5 please. January first at midnight at the very latest. To avoid confussions and the same player being on both wing and center or both RW and LW I ask that you decide after what their current position is. For example, Lars Eller is a wing, not a center. LW shoots left.

Well OK, but I cannot imagine the Danish NT to put Lars Eller on the wing with the depth we currently have in this position? If we talk about best roster for the Danish NT, that is where he naturally belong?
RW/LW is easier to change around then shuffling someone back and forth from center position....

Anyways with Lars Eller as LW:

1) Mikkel Bødker
2) Nikolaj Ehlers (Ehlers is a better LW than Eller and their current production the same in NHL)
3) Lars Eller
4) Patrick Bjørkstrand
5) Mads Christensen [he is having a very good year in DEL and yes he is often injured].

So: Nichlas Hardt, Nicklas Jensen, Frederik Storm & Morten Madsen don't have great years so far, so Mads Christensen gets the fifth spot for that from me. Nicolai Meyer certainly has a great year, but it's in the Danish league.

Last edited:

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Well OK, but I cannot imagine the Danish NT to put Lars Eller on the wing with the depth we currently have in this position? If we talk about best roster for the Danish NT, that is where he naturally belong?
RW/LW is easier to change around then shuffling someone back and forth from center position....

Anyways with Lars Eller as LW:

1) Mikkel Bødker
2) Nikolaj Ehlers (Ehlers is a better LW than Eller and their current production the same in NHL)
3) Lars Eller
4) Patrick Bjørkstrand
5) Mads Christensen [he is having a very good year in DEL and yes he is often injured].

So: Nichlas Hardt, Nicklas Jensen, Frederik Storm & Morten Madsen doesn't have great years so far, so Mads Christensen gets the fifth spot for that from me. Nicolai Meyer certainly has a great yaer, but it's in the Danish league.

Me neither, but we have to establish some rules otherwise the same players would end up more than one place.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Me neither, but we have to establish some rules otherwise the same players would end up more than one place.

I know and you do have a good point - it's just in the case of Lars Eller, he is a center just currently thrown out on a wing. So you could have decided based on the position where the player "mostly" is placed (and not just currently).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad