GDT: Denmark vs Russia

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
So far the same uninspired play from Russia as seen in their Slovakia match. They need to get their stuff together.

Cherepanov7

Sep 23, 2020
Disgusting performance. We will lose this. No creativity upfront. Tarasenko and Grigorenko will be too late for any real action. We will not qualify for Quartefinals. Absolutely disgusting.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Based from I had seen so far - Sweden has the best game (when willing) USA is picking up. I haven't really seen Finland yet, but if Sweden plays to their potential (which they sowed during the Swiss game) they will destroy our team

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Based from I had seen so far - Sweden has the best game (when willing) USA is picking up. I haven't really seen Finland yet, but if Sweden plays to their potential (which they sowed during the Swiss game) they will destroy our team

I don't know about that, but since you already have 9 points and our team only has 3 we will probably play with much more urgency. You only need like one more point to go to the QF.

Last edited:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I don't know about that, but since you already have 9 points and our team only has 3 we will probably play with much more urgency. You only need like one more point to go to the QF.
By now, we are all familiar with Swedish shenanigan's, deceiving everyone and picking opponents and so on. I expect a win by Sweden, unless something changes in our game, and with Bragin, I know nothing will change.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I thought I recalled hearing that Podkolzin would be playing for Russia, what happened there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad