Denis Arkhipov

Default101

Apparently there is alittle confuision on a deal that was actually my first trade since starting the league...

To Coyotes: Clarke Wilm, Jim Fahey, Mario Scalzo, Trent Whitfield, Matt Murley
To Avalanche: PHX 2008 Rnd 2

as it is listed on the Transactions board is missing Denis Arkhipov in the deal going to Phoenix, he was a big part of the reason why i was willing to make this deal, and maybe iw as overpaying alittle but Arkhipov was having a decent return to the NHL and i figured he would be a decent center for me for a few years atleast and would give me another roster player when i was depending on players such as Brookbank and Boulerice to have a full roster.

I am hoping we can get this sorted out fairly easily, i don't have the e-mails from trades once they are confirmed by the league i add/delete players to my wordpad document that i have on the team, and then i delete the e-mail, if Ville could either post here confirming that he did move arhkipov or post the e-mail of the deal or something along those lines it would be very helpful.

HFNHL Red Wings

I think the reason he isn't listed is because he is not in the sim...once Drew creates him he should be on your team.

We're just waiting to get a confirmation from Ville on the trade. Last we know he was with Colorado and have no idea when he just disappeared from the prospect page.

It really would have been easier to sort out if this had been brought up months ago when the trade supposedly happened :shakehead

Default101

sorry, he dissapeared when the transfer of scalso, wilm etc. all came to my roster, and i thought that he just was one of the players that didn't get added i listed him several times as a guy that wasn't rated and i wanted to get him rated, and then there was a comment about needing to get him signed so i tried to do that and this is how we got where we are now. because i was informed the last time he was seen was in colorado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->